Monday 16 October 2017

Vellum Shaker card featuring Angel Friends from PPP

 Hello!
I'm stopping in to share a vellum shaker card with you today featuring the very sweet Angel Friends stamp set and coordinating dies from Pretty Pink Posh.
I love these sweet angels so much and they were fun to color!

I created a shaker card with vellum instead of acetate which is the exact same process as a normal shaker card but I wanted a softer look.
For my background behind my shaker i stamped some trees from the Holiday Pals stamp set and used the new Marshmallow Confetti Mix and Metallic Silver Confetti Mix  for my shaker elements. I used the Stitches Notes frame die for the frame to my card and adhered the vellum on the inside.
For my 'snow hills' I used 2 dies from the Scallop Borders Die.
I stamped my trees from the Holiday Pals stamp set and my Angels on separate white card stock colored in with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies.



I adhered them all on top on my card, added some white gel pen on my trees and some Wink of Stella glitter pen under the trees and angels on the snow to finish off my card.
That finishes my shaker card for today!
Thank you for dropping in!
xo

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment