Tuesday 10 October 2017

Stitched Foliage Fall Cards featuring PPP

Hello!!
Hope your all having a lovely day so far!
I have a couple of fall cards to with you today featuring some of the new products from the recent release from Pretty Pink Posh.
My cards are generally the same, just with different colors. I used the new Stitched Foliage dies and the sentiments are from the Giving Thanks stamp set from last year.

I cut my leaves and pumpkin from white cardstock and ink blended Distress ink on each. I adhered them in 2 clusters and circled some twine thread behind them and adhered some fun foam behind them for dimension before adhering onto my cards.




I used white cardstock as my base and white heat embossed my sentiment onto fog card stock and used Metallic Gold confetti mix to finish off this card.


For this card I used a Fog card base and stamped my sentiment with black ink onto white card stock and finished off with Metallic Silver confetti mix.



That's it for my cards today!
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment