Tuesday 31 October 2017

Congrats Happy Owl featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
How's your day going so far? I'm loving all the sun we're getting here right now, it's a beautiful break from the rain!
I'm stopping in to share a quick card with you today!
I used the very sweet Happy Owls stamp set to make a sweet and simple wedding card.



I started with a white card panel and used the Scallop Borders 2 die on the bottom and did some soft ink blending of a light pink ink on the bottom. I stamped my adorable little bride and groom owls on seperate white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies to adhere onto my card. I scattered some Sparkling Clear confetti around and added my panel onto a fog card base.

That's it for my quick card today!!
Thank you so very much for stopping in!
Hope you have a great day!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment