Wednesday 27 September 2017

Unicorn Birthday featuring Mama Elephant

Hello Friends!
I'm loving unicorns right now so I couldn't help but break out the Unicorn and Rainbow stamp set from Mama Elephant to create fun Birthday card.

I started off with a white card base and ink blended Pink Raspberry Distress ink just on the side a little bit. I cut the Stitched Pieces die from Pretty Pink Posh out of Smoke card stock and stamped some of the diamond images from the set on it and adhered onto my card base.


I stamped the very sweet images onto white card stock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out and placed onto my card where I wanted.
I stamped my sentiment in the center piece and added some Sparkling Clear sequins to finish my card!

Thank you for stopping in!
xo

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment