Friday 29 September 2017

Chevron Autumn Blooms featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!!
I have a card to share with you today featuring the new Autumn Bloom stamp set and coordinating dies and the Stacked Edges 1 dies.
I'm in love with these dies and how they fit together like a puzzle piece when you cut multiples!

Ok so for this card I started by die cutting all my zig-zag pieces. I die cut 6 in both fog and white card stock. (I didn't use them all but better to have too many then not enough!) I find it best to lay your die cut piece right under the area you just cut on your paper so they all line up after wards!
I adhered them in a pattern (white,fog, white etc.) onto a white card stock panel and then die cut this panel out using the Stitched Notes die, of course using the inside piece rather then the frame.



I stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Greeting stamp set and adhered this panel onto a white card base.
I stamped my bloom images on white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies and adhered towards the bottom of my card in a sort of cluster and to finish it off I added some Metallic Silver confetti and some Sparkling clear 3mm sequins.

That's it for my card today!
Hope you enjoyed!
Very much appreciate you stopping by!
xo

Supplies:

Stacked Edges 1 Die
Autumn Bloom stamp set
Autumn Bloom coordinating dies
Metallic Silver confetti 


No comments:

Post a Comment