Monday 21 August 2017

Hello Beautiful watercolor card featuring MFT's

Hello!!
I have a quick watercolor card I wanted to share with you using distress crayons.



I used a piece of watercolor card stock and literally just doodled some stripes of the crayons the paper and used a water brush with a generous amount of water to spread the color out, once I was happy with the look and it was dry I used the hello die in the Hello Beautiful die set from My Favorite Things closer to the top of the die. I die cut the beautiful die from peacock crd stock and adhered that under the hello portion.
I then adhered my panel onto a Neenah desert storm card base and that's it!
That finishes my card for today!
Super fast and simple, It's been a trend lately I realize😋

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment