Monday 10 July 2017

Sending You Sunshine featuring Pretty Pink Posh July Release

Hello!!
Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend!
I have a fun summery card to share with you today featuring the brand new Summer Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh released today!!

I'm simply in love with this set! I can't wait to use it on some fun summery scrapbook layouts too!

I kept my card fairly simple today, focusing mainly on the cute characters.
I started  by stamping my characters on watercolor card stock along with the sun from the new Fly a Kite stamp set, and water colored with Zig clean color markers and cut them all out using the coordinating dies.
I used an A2 sized white card panel and die cut the Scallop Circle die on it. On a white card base I blended some blue Distress ink and spritzed with water on it to create my background. I then adhered my die cut panel over top and adhered and inlaid the scallop circle. I adhered all my images to create my scene and stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set.



That's it! Nice and simple but love the pop of color!
Be sure to head over to Pretty Pink Posh to check out the new release and I would love for you to join me again on July 14th for the New Release blog hop!
Thank you so much for stopping in today!

Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment