Wednesday 14 June 2017

A Little Bundle On The Way featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello crafty friends!
 I wanted to quickly share with you the cards I created for my baby shower invites. My mom and mother-in-law hosted my shower but I insisted on making invites:p

I made multiples at once, so I kept them fairly simple and  created them sort of assembly line style.
I started with a white card stock card base and cut the scallop rectangle border die from PPP out of some light pink card stock. I used the adorable Little Bundles stamp set from Lawn Fawn for all my images.
I stamped the baby clothes and birdies on water colore card srock, colored them in with Zig real brush markers and fussy cut them all out. I stamped the clothes line and pins directly onto the card stock and adhered all my fussy cut images on top.

I stamped my sentiment to finish them off!
I stamped all the invite information inside but if I left that out this card could just be used as a new baby card.




That's it for me today!
Always appreciate you stopping by!!
Hope you have an amazing day!!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment