Thursday 30 March 2017

For You CAS card featuring Paper Smooches

Hello!
I have a quick CAS card to share today. For this card I once again used the adorable Courteous Cuties stamp set from Paper Smooches.

I started off with a panel from white card stock that I trimmed slightly smaller then an A2 card base. I die cut a hexagon on this panel from the Stitched Hexagon dies from PPP. On my white card base I ink blended some Lavender and Sea glass ink from SSS. 
For the critters I stamped them separately on watercolor paper and colored in with Zig real brush markers and fussy cut them out before adhering on my card. I stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set in the hexagon area and added some sequins from PPP to finish off my creation. 



That's it for my card today!! 
Hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for stopping in!!

Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Absolutely adorable! I love the hexagon cut out the middle. Makes an interesting change from circles. Really lovely scene. Xx

    ReplyDelete