Thursday 8 September 2016

Hello Pink Ombre featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hi crafty friends!

Hope your having a lovely week so far!
Stopping in to share a fun ombre card with you I created doing some ink blending!
I love all things ombre:)


I started with an A2 size of white card stock, I made sure it was longer so once it was cut down it could be layered.
I ink blended with a few different shades of pink ink, once I was happy with the color I splattered with some water to give it a distressed sort of look. I then used some starry colors Gansai Tambi water colors in yellow gold and champagne gold and flicked some splatters on to my panel using a paint brush.
Once my panel was try I then broke it up into 4 different pieces by cutting it several times using one of the Scallop Border dies from PPP. I layered them overlapping each other but I didn't put adhesive close to the ends where the scallop is, as I wanted it to flair up just a tad so I can sneak some sequins under the over laps, as well as give it that overlapped feel.
I then stamped the hello sentiment and swirls from butterflies  from the Blissful Butterflies stamp set from PPP.
I added the twine and bow on top which I cut from Fog card stock from the Twine and Bow die also from PPP.
To finish the card off I added a clear droplet in the middle of my bow and scattered with some rose gold sequins!

That's it for me today!
Hope you enjoyed.
I wasn't so sure about all the pink at first but I love the way it turned out!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning design Shannon! Love the obmre layered look and the touches of gold!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design - really lovely with the different overlays and the ombre pinks. I keep eyeing up those GT Starry watercolours. I think I might have to put them on my birthday list :) xx

    ReplyDelete