Monday 11 July 2016

Thank you Woodland Wonders featuring Avery Elle

Hello! 
Happy Monday, hope you had a lovely weekend!

Hope you're all having a lovely day so far!
Here today to share another card I created featuring the adorable Woodland Wonders stamp set from Avery Elle. I just love the little critters in this set and had to create with it again.


To start my card I created a card base out of Neenah Desert Storm card stock and stamped the trees in the stamp set repeatedly for a subtle tone on tone background.
Fot my scene I stamped out everything but the birdie on white cardstock and colored in with Copi markers, I then framed this piece with a white scallop circle which I created from the Scallop Circles Die from PPP. My birdie and banner with sentiment, I stamped seperatley and fussy cut out to adhere onto my circle panel.
Of course my card is not complete without sequins so I added some gold sequins from PPP to finish my card off.

That's it for me today!
Thank you SO much for dropping in!
:D

Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. This is so super sweet - I love how the scene is framed by that scalloped die and that the background is Kraft with the subtle stamping of the trees. I'll say it again - it's super sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete