Friday 1 April 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #7

Hello crafty friends! :)

Today starts a new challenge over at Stamping Smile Design Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!


For my card I chose the first line down. Bunny, decorative frames and washi tape.


I started with a white card base and stamped my cute little bunny from the Carnival Cupcakes stamp set from Mama Elephant. A masked my bunny off so I could light blend some ink for the grass and sky. 
I stamped my sentiment from Friendship Blooms stamp set from Simon Says stamp and added a strip of yellow chevron washi tape I had on hand underneath.
To finish it off and add the last element of my tic-tac-toe row I added a frame which I die cut from kraft cardstock using the scallop rectangle frames from Pretty Pink Posh.

That's it for my card! I kept it pretty clean and simple.
I wasn't too sure about it at first as the yellow from the washi tape sort of stands out but I like how it ended up giving a fairly simply card some intrest.

Thank you SO much for stopping by!!
Hope you'll join us in this weeks Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!

Supplies:




4 comments:

  1. So sweet Shannon, are you entering this to CASology this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I LOVE that little bunny and the shading you did around him!!! Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super! I love the strip of Washi tape on the bottom. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon! Such a cute bunny. I think the washi makes the sentiment stand out nicely. =)

    ReplyDelete