Monday 5 October 2015

Starbucks cup card

Hi all!
Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and maybe had some time to get some crafting in!
I just wanted to share a quick card. You may have already seen it if you follow me on Instagram. I usually post on my blog and then Instagram but my internet was down and could only use my phone. It's funny how much we rely on technology. I swear the internet went down and I didn't know what to do with my self. My data was already maxed on my phone so I had to be careful with using the internet on it . Anywho! All that today my internet is back up :p

challenge_graphic-650-october

I made this card to play along with the 30 day color challenge over at The Daily Marker. Day 1 was to turn a Starbucks cup into a card, of course you didn't have to do that and create whatever you like but every time I see one of these cups I think how I want to take a part and see what I can do with it so I had to play along and go hunt me down a pretty Starbucks cups. If yo haven't already seen Kathy's card out of her cup, you have to go check it out, it's seriously stunning!


There's not to much for me to say about his card. I just took apart the Starbucks cup, colored it with Copic markers and cut out the center Starbucks lady logo and adhered onto some kraft cardstock. I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Harvest set from Lawn Fawn and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and went around the circle with a white gel pen for a faux stitching look.

Have a happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I don't go to Starbucks but a friend has been hunting one out for me. Sadly they don't have them in much in the UK. Living through the art of others - yours is fab. I love it on Kraft :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just Awesome! I don't go Starbucks but if i knew we had these i might have to make a visit lol.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is totally awesome my friend!! I love the pattern and your coloring is amazing!! :) YUM for the coffee as well!! And yes...know what you mean about our dependability on tech stuff!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love all the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! Your coloring is breath taking! Super nice job with the cup! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This card is gorgeous! Love what you did with the Starbucks cup! I was just at Starbucks and got a normal cup :(

    ReplyDelete