Wednesday 24 December 2014

Holiday Bird Card with Stampin up

Hello!

Here with my last Holiday card of the season! Merry Christmas eve!(depending which time zone you're on) 

I started this card off with a red card base.
The bird stamp and sentiment is called Beautiful Season's from Stampin up. I stamped the bird and sentiment in Versafine ink. I then used the rubber that comes with the stamp set, its the part that your stamps sit inside until you punch them out to mount (I hope that makes sense!) I used that part on top of my stamped image as it is the same shape and then sponged in some crumb cake ink on it. I did the same with the sentiment.
I did color in with copics but waited for the ink to be completely dry as I didn't use copic friendly ink because the versa fine picks up all the details on more detailed stamps.


Products:
Cherry Cobbler card stock from Stampin up
Beautiful Seasons stamp set from Stampin up
Versa fine black ink
Crumb Cake ink from Stampin up

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a lovely Holiday and Merry Christmas! Stay safe and may you enjoy this time with family and loved ones!:)


2 comments:

  1. your design is ballanced beautifully, perfect in every way!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, all the best in 2015. May your new year be filled with creativity and happiness!

    ReplyDelete