Tuesday 25 November 2014

Holliday Joy Card Using Cricut

Hello! Here with another Holiday card today!
A simple one, I made using my Cricut. I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge (my favorite). There is a 'phrase' option with each critter. With the reindeer critter there is this JOY phrase. One of the images has the snow flake in it and the other option is just for the solid JOY cut out. I cut the JOY 'phrase' 3 times, once using the snowflake option and the other 2 with the solid JOY option.
I adhered some silver sparkle cardstock behind the snowflake and then adhered this piece on top of one the solid JOY images I cut. The second solid JOY piece needs to be scored an inch or so at the top so the card can open easily, once that is done both pieces can be adhered together.
I did cut out a circle piece to add in the inside O portion of the card to write on but this step can be avoided if you use a light enough color of cardstock for your card base.
I decorated the outside with some snowflake stamping using the Making Frosty Friends stamp set from Lawn fawn.

I did some stamping in the inside of the card with a nice message so all I have to do is write to: and from: for a quick card:)

Cardstock used:
Baja Breeze by Stampin up
Midnight Muse by Stampin up
Ink:
Baja Breeze by Stampin up
Frost White by Color Box
Wild Hare by Color Box
Old Olive by Stampin up 
Fired Brick Distress Ink (2nd generation) by Ranger/Tim Holtz

Stamp set used inside:
Pretty Patches:Christmas by W plus 9

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I have this cartridge and never used it, think I need to check it out :) really creative design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter cards are filled with messages welcoming springtime, wishing happiness and love. Often Easter greeting cards have images of flowers, spring time greenery, baby animals, brightly decorated eggs, bunny rabbits and baby lambs.buy online bangladesh

    ReplyDelete