Sunday 9 November 2014

Hero Arts Holiday Card

Hello again!
Here with another Holiday card. I can't help but anything but holiday cards right now. Also getting started on Christmas crafts and crafty gifts as well. So much fun!
I made this card kind of as a copy of a card I have done in the past, I wasn't blogging at that time so you can check out that card on my Flickr here.
I made it into a Christmas version. I just liked the simplicity of it and then the random stitching on the border.


And I will also take part of Hero Arts Holiday Challenge. Entering this in the category of  'Anything Goes'.

I stamped the tree in Lucky Limeade ink by Stampin up. The cardstock Island Indigo from Stampin up as well in the ink around the edge. I used liquid pearls in tiny dots as the popcorn or beads on the tree and little gems as ornaments (that don't picture well).
The stitching I just did with a normal sewing machine just randomly twisting and turn as I went around the cards. 

Stamps: 
Decorate your Holidays by Hero Arts
Traditional Christmas Tree

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. the stitches are a beautiful touch to your card, love the ornaments on the tree. BTW Im hosting a Hero Arts Scramble over on Flickr Dec 6th. Details on my blog :) !!

    ReplyDelete