Friday 17 March 2017

CAS Birthday card featuring Newtons Nook


Hi there!
Hope you all had a lovely week!

Stopping in with a quick CAS Birthday card today featuring Newton's Nook.

I will also be playing along with the Birthday theme Inky Paws challenge.


I used the Peekaboo Window dies from Pretty Pink Posh and the Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set from Newton's Nook.
I started with a white piece of card stock and used the flap die from the Peekaboo die set and die cut it out 3 times, flipping it around, so the flap will open in different directions.
I stamped my cute kitties on watercolor paper and colored in with Zig real brush markers and fussy cut them out and adhered them peeking out behind my windows. I trimmed a little off each end of my white panel , I then matted my main panel onto some polka dot patterned paper. To finish it off I stamped my sentiments on each side of the flap!

Thank you so much for stopping in!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. I just love all those cute kitties peeking out! Super fun and so, so cute! Thanks so much for joining our Inky Paws Challenge.
    Debbie, IPC Lead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute birthday card! Thanks for joining us at the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love those kitties peeking through!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete