Monday 13 February 2017

You're Turtley Awesome featuring Paper Smooches

Hello crafty friends!
Hope your having a great day so far!

Here today to share a fun watercolor card featuring the adorable Courteous Cuties stamp set from Paper Smooches!! LOVE that turtle, he remind of the turtle from Finding Nemo.


For this card I started with a piece of water color paper and stamped my images along with the sentiment from the stamp set and colored in the images and the water background with Zig real brush markers and a water brush.
I used the Scallop Borders die from PPP on the left hand side along with some silver glitter paper and adhered onto a Lavender card stock base from SSS.
To give the card its finishing touch I added some glossy accents onto the bubbles.


That's it for my card today!
Thank you ever so much for stopping in!!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment