Wednesday 8 February 2017

Watercolor Hello featuring Mama Elephant

Hi there crafty friends!

I have a water colored card to share with you today featuring the lovely Botanical Hello stamp set from Mama Elephant, I just adore this set! As soon as I had seen it I knew I had to have it as it would make for such easy but pretty cards!


I started with a water color paper panel and stamped my image with Versafine black ink and colored in the whole image with Zig real brush markers and a water brush. I added a little bit of grey into the hello are so that it wasn't completely white. I then added some colored sequins around the image from PPP. Before adding my panel onto a white card base I added two strips of polka dot washi tape I had on hand on each side for some added interest. 

That's it for my creation today, hope you enjoyed!
Thank you for stopping by!!
xo


Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment