Monday 27 February 2017

Shower of Blessings watercolor card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Stopping in to share a sweet and simple water color card with you today featuring the Rainy Days and Birdie Friends stamp sets from Pretty Pink Posh.


I started with a piece of water color paper and did some ink smooshing on it using some Distress Ink. I smooshed the ink onto some acetate,misted it with water and pressed it all over my water color panel. 
I stamped the umbrella, clouds and birdies on separate water color paper and colored in using Zig real brush markers and used the coordinating die cuts to cut out and adhere onto my panel. I stamped my sentiment and adhered the panel onto  an A2 card base of  Neenah desert storm card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Supplies:






1 comment:

  1. Too stinkin' CUTE!! Really love that background! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete