Friday 3 February 2017

CAS Thank You Kindly

Hello crafty friends!!

Hope your all having a lovely day today!
Stopping in today to share a CAS card with you.

For this card I used the Watching The World Bloom stamp set from Memory Box, it's a newer set and I just thought it was super versatile and loved playing around with it.




I started off with Neenah white card stock and die cut each side with the Scallop Border dies from PPP. I then stamped the wreath in the set along with the sentiment in the center of it. I then colored in my images with Copic markers. I adhered my panel onto a Cotton Candy card base by SSS.
I finished the card off by adding some 3mm Sparkling Clear sequins from PPP.
That's it! Super quick and simple, I actually made multiple of these as I needed some quick thank you cards for sweet gifts I have received for my baby girl and these were super easy to make multiples of

That's it for me today! Hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for stopping in!!


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment