Wednesday 12 October 2016

To a Charming Friend featuring My Favorite Thing's

Hello!
Stopping in quickly today to share a card I created using the Magical Dragons stamp set by My Favorite Things.


I started off with a heavy weight white cardstock as I knew I wanted to color with Copics, I then stamped my tiny little dragon and then masked him off to stamp my larger dragon so I can have him riding on his back. I stamped my smoke clouds, then masking all my images so I could do some subtle ink blending for the background. After removing the masks I colored all my images with Copic markers.
I added some clouds to the bottom using the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. 
I added my sweet sentiment onto my cloud and scattered on some sequins from PPP. I adhered my main panel onto a white card base and that finishes my card!

I'm working on creating all my baby shower cards right now but after that I will start to create my Holiday cards! Hope it's not too soon for you :P

Hope your having a lovely day!

Supplies:





3 comments:

  1. I just love this, Shannon! These dragons are seriously so cute! If I could color, this would probably be the first set I would buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background on this card is amazing. I LOVE the colors you used on the dragons. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete