Wednesday 3 August 2016

Wishing You Brighter Days featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!

Popping in today to share a card I created with some lovely PPP products that could be used for a sympathy card or someone who is simply down in the dumps and can use some cheering up.




I used the Rainy Days stamp set for my images. I started with a white piece of card stock cut slightly smaller then an A2 card base stamped the cluster of raindrops in the set all over my background with some Smoke ink from SSS. I then stamped my umbrella with Lavender ink from SSS on a separate piece of card stock and cut out using the coordinating Rainy Days dies. I also cut out some clouds with the dies on plain white card stock and glittered up. These elements sort of got lost in my background so I cut one the tags from the Stitched Essentials die with Fog card stock and adhered it onto my card. I adhered my umbrella on top and then popped my clouds up with some foam tape. I used Coastal Cabana card stock from Stampin up for my card base and created a banner out of it as well for my sentiment.

I finshed the card off with some Sparkling Clear and Lavender Moon sequins.
That's it for my card today!
I ended up falling in love the color combo of this card and will likely have to use it again soon:)
Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, Shannon! What a beautiful and soothing card!

    ReplyDelete