Thursday 23 June 2016

Sending Hugs featuring Newton's Nook

Hi crafty friends!
Hope you're having a lovely week so far!

I have a sweet and simple card to share with you today featuring the lovely   stamp set from Newton's Nook. I love these kitties playing in the yarn. I'm a knitter so this set will be perfect for when I'm gifting something I knitted, and by knitter I mean I knit scarves only, anything other then a straight line is not for me lol, none the less I enjoy it.



On to the card, I created my card with   cardstock from SSS and stamped the background with the smaller stamps in the set with a similar ink color to create a tone on tone look.
I stamped my kitty on heavy weight white cardstock and colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out to adhere onto my card. Silly me once I cut it out I realized I had the coordinating dies! Oh well.
I then cut the small scallop circle from the Scallop Circle dies from PPP and adhered around my kitty. I used the Wisteria Blossom sequin mix from PPP and scattered a few onto my car.
To finish it off I stamped my sentiment and added some bakers twine to the top.

That's it! Fairly simple but I love the colors together!
Hope you enjoyed.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. AWE!! This is so adorable Shannon!! Love that awesome scallop circle too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ball of fun and card , Shannon! As cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so darling & perfect to go with one of your scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet! Love the purple popping against that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Love the way you colored Newton. And I've totally fussy cut something only to later realize I had the dies too - d'oh lol!

    ReplyDelete