Monday 9 May 2016

Whimsy Stamps Day 1

Hello!
Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I'm so happy to be guest designing this week for Whimsy Stamps for some new stamp sets designed by the very talented Nina-Marie
Today's reveal is for the Playful Pups stamp set , Playful Pups add on set, the Hand Stitched Border Dies and From a Friend stamp set.

For my first card I stamped my adorable puppy from the Playful pups stamp set and her dog house is from the add on set. I colored them all in with Copic markers and fussy cut out to adhere onto my projects. I also used one of the paw prints in the set on my hill to make it look like she left tracks, I say she because I of course had to add that cute little bow!


For my second card I used all the pups from the stamp set and used the Hand Stitched Border die along the edges of my white card panel as well. I stamped my puppy's onto watercolor paper and colored in with my Zig clean color markers and fussy cut out leaving a small white border. I kept this card pretty clean and simple but added some light blue clouds for some interest. I'll list all the other dies and products used below.
Just LOVE these puppies, they are seriously the cutest.
 I will have to create more scenes with them!:)


For my final card I decided to make it a shaker. I really loved this particular sentiment in the set as I just love getting happy mail and sending it as well so it's just perfect for me.
I used a Pretty Pink Posh die for my shaker element along with some sweet pea sequins and tiny gold hearts from PPP for then inside of my shaker. I used the Hand stitched border dies on each side of my card. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and cut around to then adhere on my card. I used some pattern paper for my background and some clear droplets also from PPP to finish off my card.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today! Please stop in tomorrow aswell, I will be sharing some cards for Day 2 of the Whimsy Stamp release!
Thanks so much for stopping in!!
xo

Supplies:

Playful Pups - Whimsy Stamps
Playful Pups add on set - Whimsy Stamps
Hand Stitched Border Dies - Whimsy Stamps


6 comments:

  1. Love both your cards! Awesome coloring and a very cute design on both cards! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - you're doing some fab design team work at the moment, this is lovely - love the puppy in the dog house - the foot prints are inspired. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see you joining along with us this month Shannon!! :) You've done an amazing job with these pups!! Love your coloring and super designs on both cards!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable Shannon. A great shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable Shannon. A great shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a GD! You rocked this release! I am seriously loving adorable puppies!

    ReplyDelete