Tuesday 12 April 2016

Mom + Me featuring Lawn Fawn

Hi crafty friends!

I have a mothers day card to share with you today. I will also be playing along with the Beautiful Florals challenge over at the Lawnscaping blog.



I used the Mom + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn. This set is just too cute and I haven't gotten around to using it till now. 
I did some masking to create my little scene here. I stamped my mama fox first and then my baby fox and masked them both off before stamping my stump. I colored my scene with Copic markers
I used Doll Pink carstock from SSS and stamped the smaller solid images in the set to make my background. I black heat embossed my sentiment onto some vellum and adhered onto my panel . 
I adhered my finish panel onto a Fog card base.
 I used some little flowers from the Springtime sequin mix from PPP to add to my grass to finish my card off!

That's it for me today!!
Thank you so very much for popping in!!
:)

Supplies:



http://www.inlinkz.com/new/lmscript.php?id=173116

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious Shannon!! Love the flowery background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! What cute images and such amazing coloring! Beautiful work Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Shannon <3 Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete