Tuesday 29 March 2016

Newton's Nook Birthday Bash

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!
Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!

I have a CAS birthday card to share with you today, using Newton's Birthday Bash from Newton's Nook. I wanted a simple looking card but with a pop of color.



So I started by stamping my Newtons on watercolor paper and colored them, trying to give them all their own look using Zig real brush markers. I covered the balloons with clear wink of stella and glossy accents on top. Once my glossy accents were all dry I adhered my Newton's onto my white card base.
Stamped my sentiment and added some sequins to finish it off!

Hope you enjoyed! There's something about clean and simple cards with some color that I just love, I also like that I could use it for a male birthday if I'm in a pinch.

Thank you SO very much for stopping by today!!


Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. Shannon this is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Shannon!! Your watercoloring is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute - it really pops with colour! I love the added Wink of Stella and the bright balloons. xx

    ReplyDelete