Tuesday 1 December 2015

Meowy Christmas!

Hi crafty friends!

Here today with a card I created for the current challenge over at Newton's nook. The challenge is to use Kraft and sparkle! I love all things sparkly!:)

 Inky Paws Challenge #27 - Kraft & Sparkle | Newton's Nook Designs
I used Kraft card stock as my card base and used a rectangle die to cut out an area in the center, behind that area I adhered some glittery paper I had on hand. The little tag I tucked on the side with the sentiment is from the stitched label 1 die set from Pretty Pink Posh.
I used Newton's Holiday Mischief stamp set and stamped my kitties on watercolor paper and colored in with my zig real brush markers.
I heat embossed the snowflakes from the Fox Hollow set with gold embossing powder on top of the Kraft card stock.




I'm just in love with that kitty hanging on the wreath. That's it for my card today.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!



4 comments:

  1. Love this Shannon so cute, seriously love kraft and gold together :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is just as CUTE as can be!! Love the sparkle and the cut dangling kitty!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the bright colors on the kitties mixed with the sparkle and Kraft paper! Looks like they're having a festive holiday bash! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just too cute!! Love the fun design and pretty background. And congrats for being a top pick, very well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete