Sunday 11 October 2015

Freshly Made Sketches

Hi crafty friends!!
Happy Sunday!!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I don't usually post much on Sunday's but I made a card for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and I thought I'd jump in at the last minute to play along.
I also wanted to wish all my fellow Canadian crafters a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend! May your weekend be filled with family and food!:)
I loved the simplicity of the sketch so I tried to stay true to it.
Using the Let's Bokeh in The Snow pattern paper from Lawn Fawn. My little deer I cut from silver glitter paper using the Mama and Baby Deer die set from Memory box, my sentiment is from the Scripty Sayings stamp set also from Lawn Fawn that I stamped onto white card stock that I die cut using the Stitched Borders 3 die from Pretty Pink Posh. To finish the card I scattered it with Bermuda Blue and sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



That's it for me today! Just dropping in quickly. Hope you have a lovely rest of your day.
Thank you so much for stopping by!:)




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the silver deer and the pretty sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation with this week's sketch! I love this scene and the perfect choice of DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so so pretty! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete