Tuesday 11 August 2015

Gender neutral baby card featuring W plus 9

Hello again!

I have a baby card to share with you today using the Party Animal set from W plus 9. I've told you how much I like this set right? So darn cute! That little giraffe was perfect for a baby card!

I will be playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog for the tie it up challenge, to use ribbon or twine:)

I used Daffodil Delight card stock for my card base, I stamped little hearts in the same color to create my background (I'm sorry I can't remember which stamp set I pulled the tiny heart from). I die cut a circle out and put a white background behind it which I sponged some blue ink on. I water colored my little giraffe on water color paper and fussy cut them out to adhere him on the card. I used the congratulations sentiment from the Scripty Sayings stamp set from Lawn Fawn and manipulated it on my acrylic block to go around the circle. The other sentiment is from the Nursery Deco stamp set from Mama Elephant.
I finished my card off with some ribbon and a bow from May Arts and some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


That's it for my card today! Hope your all having a lovely day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!


12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness....so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the soft blending and how cute is that ribbon bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shannon! The little giraffe is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! <3 He is a really cute giraffe :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!! Now how precious is this?!! I love that image and your design is amazing!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love baby cards and your card is too cute!!! I love your coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just so adorable! Love this little giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable ,Shannon! I love the little hearts you stamped for the background !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your watetcoloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your watetcoloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your watetcoloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete