Wednesday 18 March 2015

Maid of Honor speech picture

Hello!
Here today with a non card project to share with you.
Just wanted to share something else I created. Actually, I wouldn't say created but more put together lol.
I got married in the summer and still putting together all my pictures and such for the wall. I blew up some as soon as I could and have those up but I wanted to do something special with a few that I'm sort of getting around to doing now.
My maid of honor was amazing and were speech was hilarious and just truly amazing as well so I wanted to have it out so I could read it once in a while.
So I framed one of our Maid of Honor picture we took and simply have the speech surrounding it. I added some silver sparkle paper on top as it was one of our wedding colors but besides that all I did was print out the speech to surround the picture.
Sorry the picture has a whole lot of glare and reflection, thought I'd share anyhow.


I will stop in tomorrow to share a card!
Thank ya for stopping in!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea, such a beautiful memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea and great way to showcase such a special moment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, and the picture speaks for itself! Friends go on with us even if we marriage! I can't imagine my life without friends!

    ReplyDelete