Wednesday 4 February 2015

You're grate card for Newton's Nook Use a Heart Shape challenge

Hello fellow crafters!
Hope you are having a lovely week hopefully being creative and crafty.
Here today to share another card for Newton's Nook; use a heart shape challenge.
Inky Paws Challenge #17 - Use a Heart Shape | Newton's Nook Designs
A very clean and easy card today. I think clean and simple cards may be one of my favorite styles of cards, not only to make but to look at of others creations, there's just something about them that catch my attention:)
So I just stamped the images from the Just Say Cheese stamp set from Newtons Nook in tuxedo black memento ink on white cardstock and colored in with colored pencils. I love coloring with my Copic markers but with smaller images i find it easier to color with pencils and blend out with a blender marker for colored pencils.
I stamped my sentiment and a little heart to the side and covered with wink of stella (sadly doesn't show in photo) and that's it! A really simple but cute card that can be used for Valentines day!



Thank you so very much for stopping by to look at my card! Enjoy the rest of your week!:)

Supplies:
Just say cheese stamp set by Newtons Nook
Colored pencil set by Artist's Loft
Tuxedo black Memento ink
Schoolhouse red by Simon Says Stamp
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen


5 comments:

  1. Love your sweet Valentine design! Beautiful job with your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Shannon, I think it's grate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love how the elements all work together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only adorable, but appetizing, too!! Hello, Shannon - Tracey sent me over, and I'm glad she did!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love how you mixed the sentiments to get a fun Valentine greeting! And the clean and simple style is very eye-catching! Thanks so much for linking up to our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete