Sunday 18 January 2015

Your're just my cup of tea card for Mojo Monday 380

Hello!
Here to share the card I made to play along with Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

I kept the card pretty simple with a white card base, added some pretty blu flowery patterned paper I had and on the other side I stamped Hero Arts zig zag stamp in crumb cake ink. The cute little tea cup and saucer are from the love you a latte set from Lawn Fawn which  I paper pieced and cut out. The sentiment is from the absolutely delightful set from Simon Says Stamp.
I added some blue ish/ teal ribbon and some twine to finish it off.


Supplies:

Stamp sets:
Love you a latte from Lawn Fawn
Zig Zag background from Hero Arts
Absolutely Delightful from Simon Says Stamp

Ink:
Crumb Cake from Stampin Up
Onyx Black Versafine

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Enjoy your crafting!:)



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the soft colors and the patterned papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is cute, cute, cute! Love that teacup and the soft papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete