Saturday 10 January 2015

Thank you watercolor card for Newton's Nook Flash Challenge

Hi all!
I'm playing along with Newton's Nook flash, thank you themed challenge. I received a bunch of new Newton's Nook stamp sets for Christmas from my husband, so I couldn't wait to participate in the challenge and use my new goodies.

Inky Paws - FLASH CHALLENGE - Thank you Theme! Newton's Nook Designs
I did some water coloring with this one. I used water color paper and mixed some distress ink with water and just painted some circles larger the the flowers and did some spattering all over the place, after it was dry I stamped the flowers on top with Staz On ink. It turned out a little messier then I pictured but I kinda like the look:)


Products

Stamp sets:
Just Say Cheese by Newton's Nook (for thanks sentiment)

Lavender Cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Fired Brick Distress Ink
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Black Staz On Ink

I had fun playing along with the flash challenge! Thank you for stopping by!!:)

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely!! Love the way you have highlighted each flower with different watercoloring and the splotches seem perfectly placed!! Really lovely card - thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love your pretty flowers:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the watercoloring over the line art image - so pretty! Glad you received such a fun gift for christmas - hope to see more of your work! Thanks for linking up to our Flash Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete