Monday 17 November 2014

Thinking of you card with Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts.

Hello!
Here with a simple 'Thinking of you" card. The flower makes me think of a "Get well" card but would be good for a sympathy card as well.
I started off with a white card base and cut some Sahara Sand card stock by Stampin up slightly smaller then the base. I embossed this piece with an embossing folder from Sizzix through my cuddle bug.
I stamped my image from Lawn fawn with Memento black ink. I stamped this on Simon Says Stamp 120lb cardstock. I like to uses this cardstock when I'm coloring with Copic markers. I tend to use thinner white cardstock everywhere else on my card unless i'm coloring, then  this stuff is lovely!
Once the coloring was done, I did some black dash lines around the edge and adhered it on my card.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts, I stamped and cut this separately also added some dash lines and adhered it on to the card, and added some pearls randomly to finish it off:)


Copic markers used:
                                               
Petals: Y11 Y13 E33                                                 
Flower middle: E31 E33 E55
Stem/Leave: YG03 YG63
Vase: G000 G00
Around Flower: B0000


Cardstock used:
Sahara Sand by Stampin up
Simon Says Stamp 120lb base weight

Embossing folder is from Sizzix and once again I do not know what it is called, sorry:(

Stamp sets:

Our Friendship Grows by Lawn Fawn
A Special Note of Thanks by Hero Arts

Thanks so much for looking! 

Have a lovely day:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card! The embossing looks fabulous as well as the gorgeous sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so delicate and beautiful love the texture! :)

    ReplyDelete